Refresher Driving Lessons
What Are Refresher Driving Lessons?
Refresher Driving Lessons are perfect for those who have already passed their test but still need some driving tuition. Whether you’re looking to build your confidence, or you haven’t driven in a while, our refresher driving lessons are perfect for you. Our lessons are tailored to your individual needs. You will already know how to drive, so we’ll focus on areas to improve.
A recent ComparetheMarket survey found one in ten UK motorists hadn’t driven in 12 months, highlighting the need for Refresher Driving Lessons to become the norm. Whether you’ve not driven since going to university or moved to a big city with great transport links, we’ll help your get back on the road.
What Do Refresher Driving Lessons Cover?
Our Refresher Driving Lessons cover a range of different areas and are tailored to suit your individual needs. From driving on quiet winding country roads, busy rush hour motorways, we’ll help you brush up on your skills to help get you back on the road. You can book as many lessons as you feel that you need to help you become a safe and responsible driver once again. Areas that our lessons cover but are not limited to:
- Town Driving
- All-Weather Driving
- Country Roads
- Night Driving
- Dual Carriageways
- Motorway Driving
Who Can Benefit From Our Refresher Courses?
Our Refresher Driving Courses can benefit a wide variety of individuals, helping them regain their confidence on the road. Each course is bespoke and tailored to suit your individual requirements.
- Experienced Drivers:
- Our Refresher Driving Courses can be beneficial for experienced drivers interested in brushing up on their skills. Whether you’re looking to iron out a few bad habits or become a more safe and responsible driver, we’re here to help.
- Returning Drivers
- If you’ve not driven for some time, our courses can be beneficial in helping you regain confidence behind the wheel. Whether you’ve been relying on public transport to commute or live in a big city, we’ll help you get back on the road. Our Refreshers Driving Courses can also be beneficial for those who haven’t driven since passing their test.
- Drivers Returning From Abroad
- If you’ve spent time travelling or have lived abroad for many years, and are returning to the UK, we can help you get back on the roads with safely and with confidence.
- Following An Accident
- Being involved in a road traffic accident can be a very traumatic experience and impact your confidence. We can help you regain your confidence to help you enjoy driving again.
- Nervous Drivers
- If you suffer from nerves when driving, we can help you build your confidence on a variety different of roads. This will help you regain your freedom and enjoy driving again.
Refresher Driving Courses FAQs
How many lessons will I need?
This really depends on you. All of our Refresher Driving Lessons are tailored to suit your individual needs. You can take as many lessons as you feel that you require to help you get back behind the wheel.
Are Refresher Driving Lessons right for me?
Our lessons are designed to help you develop your current driving skills, and build your confidence behind the wheel. If you’re unsure whether our Refresher Driving Lessons are right for you, please get in touch, and we’ll be able to discuss your options.
What will the lessons cover?
Our lessons are bespoke and tailored to help you achieve your individual goals. We will focus on the areas of your driving that you would like to improve and help you become a safer and more responsible driver.
You May Also Be Interested In
To make an enquiry for more information or to speak to someone from the Pass Drive team, please call us on 0800 371055, complete the contact form below or email email@example.com.