In order for us to operate our business and provide our services to you, it is sometimes necessary for us to collect or process information about you. In general terms, this information will take one or more of the following forms:
– Information that you provide to us directly, such as in the situation where you complete an online form or send us a message via our website or social media;
– Information that is automatically sent to us by your computer’s internet browser when you visit our website, such as your computer’s technical address (or ‘IP address’) or information about which particular internet browser you are using and so on;
– Information about how you use our website or our services, such as which pages you visit, how frequently you visit the site and so forth.
When you contact us to make an enquiry, we will ask you for any necessary information, this allows us to provide you with the service you require.
We will retain your personal data for a length of time dependant on the nature of our relationship with you, as follows:
– For all enquiries we will hold your personal data for 6 months.
Once you become a customer of Pass Drive by making a purchase, we will retain your personal data for as long as you are an active customer plus 6 complete financial years from your last recorded activity, in line with Financial and Accounting regulations.
We will only ever share personal data that we collect from you with the following third parties where it is necessary to provide the service to you require from us:
– World Pay (Payment Card Processing)
– Advanced Driving Academy
– Our Instructors/Trainers
– Service providers who provide IT & admin support services
– Energy Savings Trust
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal data which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive data about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by emailing email@example.com
Cookies We use these small text files placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website. Cookies allow a website to recognize a particular device or browser. There are several types of cookies:
– Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session.
– Persistent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
– First-party cookies are set by the site you are visiting.
– Third-party cookies are set by a third party site separate from the site you are visiting.
There are a number of ways that you can influence how cookies are used on your particular device. Most commercial browsers (such as Chrome, Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox etc) allow you to set preferences for whether to allow or block website cookies. They will also provide tools that allow you to remove any cookies that have already been set. Using the ‘Help’ function of your browser, or an internet search, will help you to understand how to use these features for your particular browser.
We use Google Analytics to better understand what people look at on our website. When people visit our site, information about their visit (such as which pages they look at, how long they spend on the site and so on) is sent in an anonymous form to Google Analytics (which is controlled by Google). The data contains information about anyone who uses our website from your computer, and there is no way to identify individuals from the data. As analytics information is not personal data, we do not specifically ask for your prior consent.
Your acceptance of these terms By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.