Motorway Driving Course
Anxiety around driving on a motorway is more common than people think. The sheer speed and built up of congestion as you navigate your way around what might be unfamiliar territory can be daunting for some.
Our motorway Driving course is designed to empower you and remove those barriers of motorway fear and associated anxieties, as a result you can move forward with confidence.
That is why here at Pass Drive Driving School we will work with you to help you develop the skills you need to confidently and safely take control on the motorway. Our course helps those with limited experience of motorways become more knowledgeable and will provide you with post course feedback too.
Our motorway driving courses are delivered by Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency registered approved driving instructors.
What the Motorway Driving course includes:
- Confidence around approaching motorways and advanced planning
- How to stay focused and alert by avoiding motorway fatigue
- How to safely enter and exit a motorway
- Observation on motorway signs and signals
- What a safe following distance should look like and observation skills
- Managing speed and awareness on motorways (Including use of cruise control)
- Overtaking and returning to the left
- Multi-lane motorways (Where applicable)
- Managing a break down experience on the motorway
To make an enquiry for more information or to speak to someone from the Pass Drive team, please feel free to call us on 0800 371055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.